25.4.14

Bee Square Games: Sheldon's Bedtime Stories ibook



I always wanted to illustrate an interactive book for children, but I never thought that the first production (I participated in) would be as fancy as this one! I've been enjoying with the awesome Bee Square team doing it and I’m really glad to present:



This interactive book for children is our latest project and I have participated in designing and colouring all the characters. :) 



The Golden Trophy is a story about Sheldon, the tortoise. He once bested a boastful hare in a race through the forest. Winning that trophy was the best day of his life, but the story doesn’t end there… Someone wants Sheldon’s trophy and will stop at nothing to get it!

Early concept art.


Some pages of the ebook.








Trailer



You can get more info about the ebook here 

Sheldon’s Bedtime Stories: The Golden Trophy 
is available on the App Store:


I would love to hear your opinion about it, get in touch! :)


No hay comentarios: